The equipment is installed in the span of an existing site of couplings manufacture TPZ-3 of the JSC "VOLZHSKY PIPE PLANT" and designed for transporting coupling blanks of the type "Premium" from pipe-cutting machine USC21-450 to a secluded vertical coupling cutting machine VLC800CM and into the existing couplings line of coupling cutting machine USC27, and to perform the deburring and quality control of the finished couplings.
The site is designed for the manufacture of couplings of the type OTTM, Batress, LC, SC.
Technical characteristics of the site:
Design speed of transport rollers, m/min (m/s): max 10 (0,16)
Maximum weight of one transported couplings, kg: 120
Line performance, coupling/hour: up to 10..20
Line weight 11t
Dimension types of couplings to be machined:
187,7 – 420,0 mm
20 – 32 mm
200 – 338 mm
14,5 – 140 kg
Description of transport operations on the site:
- Transporting of coupling blanks by the the distribution conveyor to the position of a tilting.
- Transfer of coupling blanks from horizontal to vertical position.
- Transporting on one conveyor up to the position of colliding to another conveyor mounted at 90° to the first.
- Transporting to the "shuttle" of the machine VLC800CM.
- Additional loading of coupling blanks on a transfer conveyor to the machine VLC800CM from a detached container.
Portal type shifter:
- Loading of blanks from the conveyor to the pallet of the shuttle of the machine VLC800CM by portal shifter;
- Turn of the coupling by 180° after treatment after the first setting while simultaneously moving from the unloading pallet to the loading pallet;
- Capture and transporting of treated couplings from the "shuttle" of the machine mod. VLC800CM next to areas of deburring and inspection, and to the conveyor of ready couplings;
The grasping unit of the gantry mechanism has the possibility of incomplete rotation (180 degrees) around the axis perpendicular to the axis of movement of the shuttle of the machine.
The position of the couplong during all the operations can be as follows:
-Loading and unloading of couplings to the position of deburring (the position of the coupling is horizontal);
- Deburring (completion of couplings);
Loading and unloading of couplings to the control station:
- Unloading to a gravity slide for defective couplings;
- Transportation of finished couplings to the place of transmission to the existing coupling line.
- Pushing out of the finished couplings on the existing line.